We are no longer seeking volunteers for this event. Thanks to all who applied!
AIGA relies on member volunteers to accomplish many activities throughout the year, and AIGA’s biennial design conference is no exception. This opportunity is available to current AIGA members only. Volunteer positions are available on a first-come, first-served basis, though student groups accompanied by an educator are preferred.
- Volunteers must attend an orientation session at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 6 at the Memphis Cook Convention Center in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Volunteers will spend 7–8 hours on Wednesday, October 7 collating conference materials and participating in other preparatory activities.
- Volunteers will be assigned other responsibilities from Thursday, October 8 through Sunday, October 11. Responsibilities will include staffing the registration desk, ushering, wayfinding, setup and breakdown.
- Total working time between Tuesday and Sunday is expected to be approximately 30–35 hours.
- Volunteers receive complimentary conference registration and invitations to all events and parties; schedules will be arranged to allow volunteers to attend as many presentations as possible. Every effort will be made to allow student volunteers to participate in the Student Portfolio Review.